F1 Acoustics Co Ltd provide the following for environmental and planning acoustics services. We have extensive experience assessing projects large and small including residential, commercial, mixed-use, education, healthcare, renewable energy and industrial developments.
Noise and Vibration Surveys and Site Suitability Assessments
- Assessments to Local Policies and National/International Standards taking into consideration the latest government NPPF.
- Residential assessments to BS 8233.
- Commercial and industrial fixed plant assessments to BS 4142.
- Assessments for education facilities to BB 93.
- Assessments for hospital and health care centres to the new ‘Acoustics: Technical design manual’ (formerly HTM 08-01).
- Transport assessments to DMRB, CRTN and CRN.
- Noise management plans.
- From barriers and bunds to enclosures and glazing specifications.
- Value engineering for different mitigation options.
Detailed Design Specifications
- Partition, façade, slab, glazing, vent, louvre, door, screen and other building element detailed acoustics specification.
BREEAM Advice for Hea 05 and Pol 05
- Advice on building design and element specification for Hea 05.
- Baseline and source measurements, assessments and reports for Pol 05.
ES and EIA Noise and Vibration Chapters
For examples of our experience please see the about us section.
For more information please contact us.